Saturday, September 05, 2009

after midterm....

Kinda long time dint use English writing my blog ^^V…cause sucks ma… wonder how I going to take MUET…minimum requirement of band 3? Lmao….now I dun event know how to start writing an essay. The format quite troublesome one, never got higher then C in this subject when foundation…*paiseh* anyone have any suggestion how to improve English ?

Pheww~~ ~ finally the midterm test is over….wuhuuuu
But still got few assignment and the final exam is around the corner le….shall I happy or sad? -.-‘ coming week is the busy week I think, need to rush for the soccer robot structure and the shaft really troublesome, rush for assignment, and have taking part in the Heritage Race. The worse thing is I realize Saturday I got a lot of thing to do, go for the H.race, robot competition , and dragon boat training. I think I will just hide myself on that day and hope no one will concern about it…ngek³

Dunno what happen to my leg, swell? And its damn painful T.T, walk also fell it, today it became worse, make me canceled all activities and sleep whole day at home, felt like I’m wasting of my time …hope it will recover ASAP.

Whole day stay at home and I have not yet eating breakfast, lunch and dinner….puasa ma...and who care for it? 

Hope tomorrow will be a better day~

p/s: dun laugh if you read my blog…I know my English really sucks…^^V




No comments: